Hi! Northeastlore is one year old today so I thought I’d reflect a little on what has happened over the last twelve months. As I said in my first blog, I can’t claim any credit for the content of this blog but I really enjoy sharing these stories and I am thrilled that so many people like reading them. They give such a human perspective to the history of the North East of England. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to have a look, like and share. Doing this blog has also put me in touch with some amazing people and opened doors to exciting new things to come (announcements soon I hope)!
As someone who is a self confessed and unashamed geek I am fond of the odd statistic, so I thought I would share a few of the facts and figures to let you know how Northeastlore has gotten on this year.
- We’ve posted 91 blogs covering everything from fatal balloon crashes to the streets of Newcastle
- 3,764 people have visited http://www.northeastlore.com
- The blogs have attracted 10,511 views
- We have 726 followers through Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/northeastlore/), Twitter ( ) and WordPress
- We have had visitors from 42 countries (which blows my mind a little bit!). See the map below.
So after that, I’d just like to say a huge THANK YOU again. I’ll keep blogging as much as I can and we’ll see what stories there are to tell in the next year.
J P Morton